1ST STEP : TO WRITE THE SYMBOLS OF THE ELEMENTS
- Participants should write the symbols of elements in an empty periodic table (which will be given by the teacher) in 2 minutes. Symbols should be as given above. Other symbols will NOT be accepted.
- Students will be alone in the first step.
- 50 % of the participants will pass in the second step.
- This competition include 9th, 10th ,11th and 12th grade students.
- Competition will be done on THURSDAY(22.11.2018).
AWARD : When the student fills 50 blanks correctly, s/he will be awarded by adding 20 points for the worst quiz.
2ND STEP : TO WRITE THE NAMES OF THE ELEMENTS
- Students should choose their partner .(from the 50% of chosen students)
- Students should place the correct cards (which has the names of the elements) to the correct place in the periodic table in 7 minutes. (Date will be announced with finalists)
- First group will be awarded by gold medal + certificate + 1 quiz mark as 100 and +15 points to the 1st exam
- Other 2 groups will be awarded by silver medal+ certificate + 1 quiz mark as 100 and +10 points to the 1st exam
- Other 3 groups will be awarded by bronze medal+ certificate + 1 quiz mark as 100 and +5 points to the 1st exam