Mehmet Akif College is founded on February 2000 by a group of parents and educators to contribute to the education of Kosovo.
Mehmet Akif College offers a challenging education to students focusing both on academic achievement and personal growth, regardless of religion , race, nationality or sex. More than 90% of the graduating seniors enter universities and institutions of higher learning worldwide.
Mehmet Akif College seeks to foster an atmosphere conducive to personal growth which it pursues with vigor not only within, but also outside the classroom through a variety of other activities, clubs, sports, and field trips.
Mehmet Akif College is committed to a quality of education which fosters international understanding and friendship, and which provides students with a clear sense and understanding of humane and democratic values.
A strong academic program, centered around the traditional core disciplines , prepares students for entrance into universities, or other institutions providing tertiary education.
- We give importance to motivation for success.
- We give importance to a healthy working environment.
- We reserve the forefront of the quality of education.
- We give priority to the human factor.
- We give importance to effective and open communication.
- We do not hesitate to use initiative.
- We believe, education and training is shaping our future.
- We give importance to the expectations of students, parents and society.
- We give importance to team work.
- We give importance to equal opportunity.
- We give importance to quality in everything.
- We believe that the future of our students are our future.
- We prepare our school environment for the development of each student.
- We believe in the importance of change and continuous improvement.
- We take decisions by using the common mind.